Saturday, March 19, 2011

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine - Review & Swatch

Hey everyone! Remember I told you guys that I was going to buy the new Chanel Lipstick? I did. And I have to say it's more of a lipgloss/lipbalm than a lipstick. Because it's sheer,hydrates your lips, and is very smooth to apply. I bought it in the colour 66 bel-ami. It's kind of  an pink-brown dark-ish colour. See the pictures below. 










So that were the pictures and swatch. As for the swatch on my lips? Well, I tried to make a photo of it. But somehow my camera wouldn't focus. But the colour is pretty much as shown in the swatch on my hand. My final conclusion? It isn't the prettiest lipstick I own, to be honest. But it's perfect for daytime, for me. Because my lips are quite dark(naturally). And if I wear an dark brown-ish lipstick, it looks natural on me. Oh, when I went to store I swatched an peach kind of colour. That one was so pigmented, if it would suit me. I'd probably get the peach one. But for fairer girls around us, it would look so pretty on YOU! Oh, and the pigmentation of this one is quite goood! 


So that was my review.What are your thoughts on the CoCo shine? I hope you liked it, and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment