Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Collective Haul!

Hey everyone! So I went shopping, and you probably may not know it. But whenever I go shopping I'll buy so much stuff. It's seriously is gettting out of hand. Anyhow, today a haul for you guys. And you should expect a lot more! Keep on reading if you wanna know what I bought! Oh and a note: I don't have the exact prices of everything, but I know some. * Note to myself: don't throw away the receipts! *





 First off I bought two eyeshadows from the Essence Whoom Boooom!! Collection. For the people who aren't familiar with Essence, it's an budget brand that is sold in the Benelux(Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourgh) and they also sell it in Germany. Anyhow, I bought 01 Chacalaca and 02 Cream Canvas. They are I think €2,49. Let me know if I'm wrong.





 Then I went to MAC, and got a Blush from the Wonder Woman Collection. It's so pretty! And my first ever MAC palette, that I still need to fill up with three more eyeshadows. Anyhow, the blush was about €24 and the palette and eyeshadow together were about €16. I bought Amazon Princess and Satin Taupe. Guys, I'm seriously in love with these two products! 


 Now this is also from a drugstore, called Kruidvat. Ask anyone in the Netherlands what Kruidvat, and they will answer you! Because everyone knows it! So this was a bargain. Because it was buy two get two free! Pretty awesome, ha. So I bought two sets(shampoo+conditioner). One for beautiful ends and one for curly hair. And I think I paid like €6 or €7 for it.


 And then ... Something I've be eye-ing for a while. The JLO Live Luxe Perfume. I know, I know. This perfume isn't one of the newest. But I've been wanting this for such a long time. And now, when it was on sale for €29,99. I was like: NO, I need to buy that!! And you get 100 ML. So it's a win-win.


 Where do you think I bought this ring? At blokker, yes at blokker. Blokker only sells things things for your household. But then I saw this ring, and it was only €2 and because I'm an employee i got discount. That is what I call shopping!


 This pretty mirror has real swavorski gems! Yes, it does. I bought from the webshop lamoon.nl . And it was on sale for €1. Pretty cool right?



 These two beauties I bought at Yves-Rocher! And they were so cheap, because it's their birthday and they are having a 50% sale at their website! These two items together were on like €8.




That completes my haul, this is going to be such a long post. Hope you don't get bored. And what do you guys prefer, me filming it or this blogpost? Please let me know! 



Love,
Farrah

3 comments:

  1. Film it! Thats not so boring :$

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk dingen heb je gekocht!

    Was dat palletje van MAC zo goedkoop? NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Maya : Yep, de Mac verkoopster raadde mij aan de oogschaduw los te kopen(dus alleen pan) en zo een palette er bij!

    @ Anonymous: Thanks, I think i'm gonna film it next time! :d

    ReplyDelete