Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Sigma E25 blending (travel) brush + a review !

Hiya, today an post on Sigma. A brand which I personally really love. Their brushes are AMAZING ! And I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm an Sigma beauty affiliate. And when you're a Sigma Beauty affaliate you get products send to you, not every month though. They send you products according to you blog followers. For example if you have, let's say 50, you'll get the the Blending brush like I did. Anyway, I got it. Tested it out. And honestly I wasn't expecting much. Because it's an travel brush. And travel brushes usually aren't the same quality as the original brush.


But you guys,the Sigma brush is! I purchased a Sigma blending brush myself to compare. And it's really true. The quality seriously is the same.And the brush just fits in your purse , in your little make-up bag. Where ever you want to put it!


Not Blended ...
Blended ...

So as you see. The pictures don't do justice to it. Because it looks way more blended in real life than on the picture. Oh, and excuse me for my crappy eye pictures. My eyes are teary, swollen because of hay fever. So, sorry you have to see that!


Anyway, final conclusion? My new love! I'm sure whenever I go traveling or having a sleepover. This baby will go in my make-up bag !


Want to know more on being a Sigma beauty affiliate : http://www.sigmabeautyaffiliates.blogspot.com/ .


Want to shop? Go to http://www.sigmabeauty.com/?Click=58911 !

No comments:

Post a Comment