Sunday, March 6, 2011

Random blog ...

Hiya! How are you all doing today? So I didn't post anything yesterday. Which I'm so sorry about. You know, I feel like I have to blog every day! Don't know why, but I just have to. Anyway, today I'm working on posting two posts, maybe three. Who knows!


How did my week go? Well, it was quite a weird week. Because I have to find another internship. Why? Well, see because they can't offer me all the tasks we assistent accountants have to complete. See, we get a list of all tasks we must complete. And they didn't have any of those tasks. Oh well! 


So lushiousbeauty.nl planned a event. What event? Well, the MAC wonder woman preview party. And guess what? I was allowed to go! I was so excited. It was so much fun, and I got to meet so much nice girls! Anyway, there is going to be an whole post dedicated to the preview party! 


So this was my random blog for today. Be on the lookout for another post today! I'll talk to you next sunday. Bye ...



No comments:

Post a Comment