Monday, March 7, 2011

MAC - wonder woman preview event

Hiya. So last week was the Wonder Woman collection preview party. Which was organised by www.lushiousbeauty.nl . And I can honestly say, I loved it!! So they chose a few girls. Which wasn't random(I think), because you had to enter a contest before you could go. I decided not to participate.
And then on their twitter, she said: who wants to be on the reserve-list? In case a few people don't RSVP. And of course I said: I WANT TO BE ON THE LIST! She said, be on the lookout, the day before. And guess, all the girls, including me, eventually could come!! That was so nice of her. So thanks Lushiousbeauty! Plus I got to meet them in person! And I even took a photo with Wonder Woman, pretty awesome ha! All the pics are below, with description. 


Wonder woman and ME! 
The wonder woman brush kit.

The collection itself.
The cupcakes, which were so yummie!

And all of the delicious foods they served.
And a close of the cupcake. Can I have one more, please?

And that were all of the photo's. We had the opportunity to buy stuff from the collection. While it wasn't even on sale yet, talking about awesome! But stupid me didn't save up any money and couldn't buy anything. But no worries this week i'll buy some stuff from the collection! And I'll show it to you guys. Well, I hope you enjoyed! And i'll talk to you later!  

No comments:

Post a Comment