Sunday, March 13, 2011

Random blog.

Hi there! It's sunday and that means I get to ramble on and on. Have you guys seen the new rouge coco shine lipsticks? I did and I bought one. Couldn't resist it. I went crazy and bought 66 Bel-Ami. There is going to an post dedicated to my new Chanel Coco Rouge Shine, be on the lookout for that! 

Anyway, remember I told you guys that there some issue's with my internship. So guess what? It all is fixed. Now she is going to buy an invoice system. Which I'm going to work on. So I'll be working two days at another company, and two days were I'm now. I'm so happy about that. You know, if I didn't complete the core I'm not able to graduate from there. And my guidance counselar even was okay with it. *does happydance*

So this week I went crazy and shopped so much. I went to primark, to mac and even Chanel. And I bought some drugstore stuff to! I'm thinking about filming a haul, but I'm not sure? What do you guys think? Please let me know what you think, should I film or not?

Anyway, remember about my weight loss plan? Well, that ain't working. Lately I'm having these crazy cravings for chocolate. Which I've never had before. I mean it's strange, because I'm not a chocolate person. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I've been trying to cut down with food?

So anyway, this was my short random blog of today. Enjoy your sunday! I know I will. I'm going to crawl into my bed with a face mask and finally watch Black Swan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment