Saturday, March 5, 2011

Forever 21 favorites !

Hiya! I decided to someting else today. Something that is more fashion related. Because ... Well, just because I just realized that I didn't want to blog every day about make-up. I mean I love make-up, but today something ele for a change. Anyway, I selected a total of 12 pieces. 6 from forever 21 and 6 from H&M. And I selected anything from shoes, bags, jewelry, clothing!

Forever 21

Chain fringe necklace with beats, $8,80 at Forever 21. 




These look normal black jeans, right? But guess what, they aren't! Nope, these are leggings a.k.a. jeggings. Most comfy pants EVER! I couldn't find the price in dollars, but these are £19.80. Which is about $32. At forever 21.


This is the ringmaster blazer. This £26.80, which is about $42. I love blazers!! At forever 21.
Leopard shoulder bag. It is so cute and dressy at the same time. And again, I don't know what it is. But forever 21 US and UK have a lot different things in their store. So I couldn't find the US price but it's £17.80, which is about $28.


Well, this is just an regular t-shirt/top. I love wearing these on a every day basis. My closet is full of this kinda tops. And it's only $12.90 at forever 21.
These are suedette studded ankle boots. Sold for $29,80 at forever 21.


So that were my favorites from forever 21. And come to think about it, this would make an great oufit! I hope you liked it. And i'll blog you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment