Monday, February 14, 2011

Charles Worthtington Heat Defence Spray Review

If you have curly hair like me. You probably straighten you hair a lot. Because it is so hard to maintain curly thair. I've been looking a long time for a good heat protecter. And may just found the one. It's the Charles Worthington Heat Defence Spray. I love it! Want to know why? Well, just keep on reading.

So basically what it does for your hair:
  • Protects hair from the daily aggresors of heat styling uv radition and pollution.
  • Smooth frizz and maximise the staying power of your finished style.
  • Lock in moisture an transform hair manageability an shine.
That's what it says in the package. Now back to real life. About the pollution I'm not sure. Because my here gets dirty very fast sometimes. So it may have to do with my hair. But other than it's an amazing product. It makes your very shiny, it does smoothes my frizz a little bit. But the fact that is pretty good, because my hair is ver frizzy. Remember the frizz hair look from the runway? That's what it looks like sometimes. Crazy huh?  An it gets better. It's an drugstore product.

You buy this at your local drugstore. And it's not expensive I bought it for I think either €6.99 or €7.99. Compared to CHI products that is cheap. So that is what I think of the heat protecter. I hope I was helpful. I'll blog you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment