Thursday, February 3, 2011

Resolutions, beauty and non-beauty ...

Hi there! At the beginning of the year, you probably made some resolutions, right? Did you get trough your resolution? Because most people don't get past their third week. Including myself. Keep on reading ! 

It's February and that means you have a new chance of starting you resolution. Just because december is such an exhausting(but fun) month. And in January you just want to rest off. And that's perfectly oke. Because you need to! If you don't, you'll literally break down. And i have an experience with this. So i worked my ass off during the holidays. Usually i'm not used to(and don't ) work 5 days in a row. And i still did. Guess what? After those two exhausting weeks, i got sick. Which really sucked! Let me tell you. So basically what i was going to say is: rest off in january and begin you resolutions in February! 

My resolutions are :
  • Starting to eat healthy, and lose weight !
  • I have to learn to say NO! Which is going pretty good actually.
  • I have to clean my room every day! And when i say every day, i mean every day. Because i do it weekly, but that's just not enough. I want an clean room every day!
  • I have to stop spending so much money on make-up. Like it's getting out of control now(haha!). 
  • And i have to save up for the summer. Because it's vacation and being the big spender i am. I'm positive i will see something and i'm going to buy it! And i'm saving up for my Fab. bag and wallet to! 
So that were my resolutions! It's a little bit late, but eh! Who follows their resolutions in January anyway, right? I hope i was help-full and i'll blog you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment