Friday, February 4, 2011

Sleek palettes. Good Girl & Bad Girl, Review and Swatches

Hi there! So a few days ago i got my SLEEK palettes. I was like so excited. Because i ordered them from a dutch web-shop. Want to know why? Because no where else i could find these limited edition palettes! Want to know more? Keep on reading.


So the first palette is the Good Girl. Which i'm totally in love with. It has lot's of pink colours. And of course that's why i love it. And the colours literally go from light to dark. The eyeshadows are in overall very pigmented. I'm not gonna lie, the colours somehow kinda look like each other. But other than that. It's worth buying for €7,95. Because for that price, you aren't going to find pigmentation like that. See the swatches below. Please forgive me, for my weird angled picture. I'm still trying to figure out this new camera ! 






Then the Bad Girl palette. Which isn't my favourite, but i still love it. It has a lot of darker colours. Those are perfect to create a smokey eye with. It has black, purple, gun metal, and even an dark green. Oh and it has a dark brown and blue to! And this palette. All i'm saying is wauw! Because the shadows are insanely soft. And they are so pigmented. If you're buying one these, i'd recommend for you to buy this palette. And besides for €7,95, you can't get it any better. See the swatches below. And as i said, please don't mind my weird camera angle.



 So that was my short review about the sleek palettes. I got them at    http://www.alicejohavesentials.nl/ each for €7.95. I hope it wasn't to bad. Cause it was my first time swatching and stuff. So i'll blog you tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment