Wednesday, February 23, 2011

L'oreal Elvive Total repair 5 Shampoo + conditioner

I'm sure most you know L'oreal. I mean, who the hell doesn't, right? Anyway, because I have really curly, like really really curly. I'm always searching for the right shampoo and conditioner. I thought why not try L'oreal ? So I bought it. And used it for the whole month ... Want to know more. Well, as always. Keep on reading!



L'oreal total repair 5, anti-dandruff shampoo .

First of all, I love L'oreal. I don't love this product. I mean, it's okay. It defeats your dandruff, not entirely though. But most of it. If you wash your hair with this shampoo. It doesn't smoothen it, it doesn't make you hair soft. And I was searching for that shampoo, the shampoo that smoothes an defeats my frizz. In overall, good shampoo but not the best. And not what I expected it to be, for me. For all of you out there who have silky hair, get this shampoo!


L'oreal total repair 5 conditioner.

The conditioner? Three words : I love it ! Why? Well, because it softens my hair and defeats my frizz a little bit. See, it doesn't defeats it entirely. But I'm okay with that. Because as I said, my hair is to hard to maintain. But the conditioner does it supposed to.




That was my really short review on the L'oreal shampoo and conditioner. I hope as always that I  was helpful. I'll blog you tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment