Sunday, February 20, 2011

Random blog

Hey everyone! It's sunday and that means it's time for another random blog. And I know, I already posted an random blog this week. But I feel like, I have to do one. Just because it's sunday. So remember I told you guys, that I was going to the Huishoudbeurs friday? I did go, and it was crazy.

Me, my mom and my sister  ended up going. My aunts didn't want to go anymore. They are going today. Ok, so I brought my camera to take pictures(obviously). Because I wanted to show you guys pictures of it. Well, that didn't happen. I was trying yo get pictures, but it was so crowded that night. I just couldn't . Like I was so afraid that someone was going to steel my camera.

But it was like so busy. Okay, you have like two stores that they hired. And it's divided in fashion, food and house hold stuff. And of all the stands, the food one was the busiest. Like everyone was there. Everybody was getting food. Including us, haha. Loreal, rimmel and some other make-up brands were there to!

So now about how my week was. Well, my week was exhausting. Why? Because I had to be at my internship for four days, and then 1 day school till 4.30 pm and then Saturday I had to work till 5 pm. Sucks, right? The one thing that keeps me going is this blog. Because everyday I'm excited to come home and write an post. And you know, I don't like to pre-write. Because I feel like, your writing ahead and you don't know what is going to happen that day. Eventually I have to.

So anyway. This was my usual blabber for today. I'll blog you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment