Saturday, February 19, 2011

Essie Spring - A french affair collection

Hi there! So essie is coming with a new spring collection. And this time, I think the colours are so pretty ! And I love nailpolishes, as you might know! I really want one of polishes from this collection. Want to know more? Well, than keep on reading!

See the quote below!

"Parlez Vous Francais? Oui do. Though dreams of a romantic Parisian fling may not come true anytime soon, a flirty French rendezvous is here to stay! Introducing the new Spring 2011 essie collection: “A French Affair” – an assortment of six intoxicating retro pastels and show-stopping neutrals inspired by oh-so-chic French glamour. "
I couldn't have said it any better! So these are the colours they are releasing :
  • French Affair
  • Nice is NIce
  • Coat Azure
  • Sand Tropez
  • Topless and Barefoot
  • Kisses and Bisses

These are around the price of $10 / €10 I'm guessing. Available as of we speak. They sell them at CVS. And in the Netherlands at http://www.boozyshop.nl/ . I hope you liked it. I'll blog you tomorrow!

** Pictures and information are from http://www.temptalia.com/ .