Tuesday, February 8, 2011

NOTD - Pretty purple !

Hi there! I'm posting two posts today. Yay! Why? Because i had some time off today, and i basically got bored. I thought what should i do? Do an Nail Of The Day! I'v never done one. So if i'm doing anything wrong, please feel free to correct me ! So keep on reading.

So the nailpolish i used is W.I.C. by Herome in the colour Dakar 107. And i absolutely love this colour. It's purple, but not to dark and not to light! And it is wearable this time of the year(or atleast for me). I've been wearing this colour for 3 days now. Love,love, love it.

And the other day i was at this store called Douglas. If you're an member you got this nailpolish free. And i was like, hell yeah! Anyway pictures are below. And i'll talk to you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment