Saturday, February 26, 2011

Ever heard about Hard Candy cosmetics?

Hi there! So I was as always surfing on the internet for some inspiration, and found the site of Hard Candy. And I was like, what's that? Because I for sure never have heard about this brand or anything. I thought, hmm why not make an post on it. I never tried their products. But would sure as hell love to! So I made a small of selection. Products I myself would buy!








\

Kal-eye-descope - Baked Eyeshadow Duos. These eyeshadows are baked. And as you know, baked eyeshadows apply better when they are wet applied. Supposed to be highly pigmented.
Glossaholic - Sequin Saturated Shine Lip Gloss. I'm in love with the colour of these. Like I want to go on a plane to the US and buy these. Haha, crazy ha? It has sparkles and makes your lips fuller and plumper.
Sheer envy - tinted moisturizer with spf 15. SPF is always good! It is basically a moisturizer with a tint. What more is there to say?
Fox in a Box - bronzing duos & blushing quads. And then the eyecatcher of all the products I would buy. Like I seriously love the packaging. Look at the little black polkadots! That is so cute!  Anyway, these are again supposed to be highly pigmented.  All the colours should be blendable.
And that were all of the products I would buy. These are available at Wal-Mart.To bad, I can't ! Maybe someday when I go the US, right? And I'm sure I will! I hope you enjoyed and I'll blog y'all later!


Glamoflauge - Heavy Duty Concealer . Which is supposed to be full coverage. Which can hide dark circles and even tattoo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment