Sunday, February 27, 2011

Random blog

Hi there! As usual sunday is no make-up day and that means just randomly blogging. Talking about my life. What has been going on in my life. My life is actually really boring though. But what has been going in my life?

So this week was Spring Break for us in the Netherlands. We get like one week free from school. And I decided to go to my internship and work. So I was working 2 days and 4 days interning. So today is basically my only day off. When I told my mom, she was like. Why the hell did you do that?  Because she took one week off to from work. And then I was working and interning. Anyway, summer vacation still starts earlier for me though.

Oh, and have you guys heard? There is going to be an Victoria's Secret in Holland. Yay !! I'm so excited. I finally get to buy their make-up, clothes and all the other stuff. We have to wait till fall though.

Oh, and work. Can I complain, please? Because I don't like my boss anymore. He is so annoying. I've been working for almost 3 years there. And now he treats me like I just started there. Oh, okay so I had to work monday, tuesday and saturday. And the saturday before I said, I can't work anymore, because I had to go to my internship. And he just said, no you have to work. And I was like, no! Then my collegue from another store, worked for me and I still had to work on tuesday. I was so mad, I told on a piece of my mind. And what did he say? He said(in dutch,though): that's a load of crap. I was like whatever, because in that situation I was right.

Anyway, this was my random blog for today. Hope you liked it, enjoy your sunday. And i'll talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment