Sunday, February 13, 2011

Random blog

Hola, Hello, Hallo, Hoi, Hey and Bonjour! How are you today? Let me know! As for me,I'm a bit tired but happy at the same time. I seriously don't know why? I'm just a bit happy today! It might have something to do with the fact that I started changing my eating habits this week! I tried to stay away from all the junkfood. And it went well, except for the time that I ate chips(think fries) one time only. But it was one time only and I ate healthy for the whole week! It feels so good. Especially drinking nothing but water, it makes me feel so fresh every time!

And you know, since I've been drinking a lot water this week(nothing but). I treated myself on a cup coffee yesterday. Sorry, I just couldn't resist. But it's okay because drinking nothing but water is HUGE! Most people drink coffee every day, they drink juices and all that other stuff. I didn't, yay for me! Anyway enough about the eating habits. Let me tell you how my week went! 

So this week I had to start my intership. I'm an intern at an financial magazine. You may not know, but I'm studying to be an assistent-accountant. So I'm not writing for the magazine and stuff. I wish I was. Anyway, my supervisor contacted me and said that he was sick. Since I had to start Monday, and he said well I think I'm not coming to work this week because I'm sick you know! He was like, can you start Thursday? I was like hell yeah. I can get some rest this week! Because I have to work there 4 days a week, then one day school and then 1 day work. And then I have one freaking day for myself. Sucks, right? It's gonna be all worth it, when I get my diploma!

And I think when I'm done with this course. I will follow another course, that has more to do with writing. I think I'll follow communication. That seems so much fun. Or I might follow an make-up artist course. What do you think? Let me know in the comments !

Anyway, my post is as usual way to long. But I hope you liked it. And I'll blog you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment