Wednesday, February 16, 2011

China Glaze Crackle Collection 2011

Hi there! Who doesn't love nailpolish? I love, love, love it. To be honest ... I like China Glaze polishes, but I'm not in love with them. Because for some reason the darker colours seem to apply better, and dry faster. It's weird, right? It may just be me. Okay, so I got Sunset Sail from the Anchors Away collection. When they deliverd it, I was like so excited. Who wouldn't be? I tested them out, and turns out I have to apply like 3 coats of Sunset sail. I mean, I don't mind putting on 3 coats. But usually nailpolishes cover at 2 coats. And it didn't dry as fast as I expected, but that is just me!

Anyway, this collection is going to be so AWESOME! If I may use that, haha! So they are coming with crackle polishes. OPI has them in the collection, and I think it's so pretty. I personally love nail art though. They are releasing 6 crackle polishes. In the colours :
  • Lightning Bolt(White)
  • Black Mesh (Black)
  • Broken Hearted (Pink)
  • Cracked Concrete (Grey)
  • Fault Line (Purple)
  • Crushed Candy(Teal)


So basically what you do is : apply your favourite nail polish, that isn't a crackle. Wait till the nail polish you've applied is dry. Then you apply one of the crackle nail polishes. Wait 5 minutes, and there you have it. Oh, and these are available as of now! In the US at sally's beauty supply. And for my dutch people, go to http://www.nailpolishfashion.nl/ .

I hope you liked it. Comments are always welcome. And i'll blog you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment