Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My daily skincare routine

Hi there! As you might know, skin care is a MUST! You have to take good care of your skin. And usually they tell, us who are around the age of 16-20, that buying an expensive(in other words: an good) cream for the skin isn't really necessary. Because you're young.And i completely disagree with that. Because taking care of your skin, doesn't means that you have to be like 25 or 30 or something! The sooner you start with taking care of your skin, the better you'll look as you age!  Anyway, enough with the blabbering, keep on reading and you'll what my skincare routine is. 


Step 1 : 
The first i do every morning is showering! Then when i'm dressed and stuff. I make-up my face( is that an right sentence?). Anyway, the first thing i always do is clean my face. I use my Garnier essentials cleansing lotion and cleansing milk. Which is for dry sensitive skin, and i've been using it for an week now. And so far, so good! Oh, use an cotton pad to apply it. 


Step 2 :
Then i apply my cream. I use the Garnier essentials face cream. After i applied my cream, i put on my eye cream. Which is from Biodermal, i wrote an post about Biodermal yesterday. The eye cream works like magic. I mean, i'm 17 and i have some lines under my eyes. It's not entirely gone, but it's slowly fading. Which is good! Then i apply my make-up.






Step 3: 
Step 3 is what i do when i remove my make-up. For that, i also used an cotton pad. For removing my make-up i use eye make-up remover from Hema. For those of you who don't know, Hema is an dutch brand that practically sells anything. From school supplies to make-up. And it's an eye make-up remover, but it actually works very well for the face to. After removing my make-up i repeat steps 1 and 2.  




So that was my skincare routine. And this routine i'm probably going to apply every single day. I think the products are going to change though. Anyway, i hope you liked it. I'll blog you tomorrow! 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment