Sunday, February 6, 2011

Random blog ...

Hi there! It's sunday and everybody knows what that means, right? Random blogging. As usual i talk about stupid stuff and blabber on and on. Sometimes i don't even know that i wrote. And i'm like, oh who cares haha!


And you might think, why not make a personal blog? Why bother. Because in my opinion you should be able to say whatever you've got to say. And besides sunday is no make-up day. You can sleep in really late on sunday, eat whatever you want! Stay in you pj's all day, but remember staying in your pj's all day doesn't mean you don't have to shower! Oh no, showering is a must. 


Oh, that reminds me. Like some people don't shower everyday. That is disgusting. I'm sorry if i offended you, but you must take a shower every single day. And do not skip a day! Please don't:). Some people say: if i shower i have to wash my hair. And i'm like no, that's not even necessary! Just put on a shower cap, and it will all be fine! Haha, enough about the showering Farha! 


Oh, oh i've got my new camera! Have you read my post about it yesterday? I was like i need to dedicate an whole post on that. Because i promised you guys i'll buy an new camera for so long!   And i thought, why not ! So anyway, this is unusual for me. It's so long! Normally i don't write so much stuff. Anyway, enjoy your sunday! Well, now i wanna watch E! Haha cause if it's sunday you know your watching E! Sorry, i just had to write that down! I'll blog you tomorrow! Happy sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment