Friday, February 18, 2011

Random blog - just an quick update on my life

Hi there! How are my beautiful blogreaders? I really want to know how you guys are doing? Let me know in the comments section! Anyway, today I'm having bit of a rough day! I really don't know why. And writing a post is kinda like therapy to me. You know, I feel like I can tell you guys everything that's in my on mind.


That is actually really the reason why I sometimes just post an random blog. Anyway, so today I'm going to the Huishoudbeurs! And you guys might think: what in the freaking hell is the huishoudbeurs. Well, it's held in this big hall called the RAI. You have many many stands over there. You can buy like makeup, babystuff, and even candy. They sell all of the stuff like really cheap! Oh and jewelry to!


So I started internship this week. And I have to say. I kinda like it there. My supervisor is so fun. She's only 26. That might be the reason I think. Anyway, I ate chips(think fries) again today. I'm so bad with eating healthy. I mean like the white rice and candy isn't hard at all. But the greasy stuff. Oh my ...


Anyway I'll post another random blog Sunday! This was just really short an update. I'm going to get ready for the huishoudbeurs. I'll blog you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment