Saturday, February 5, 2011

My new camera!

Hi there! You might know that i've been wanting to get a new camera . Like for two or three months. And i was like why not wait? Because in January there is going to lots and lots of sale. And it was crazy out there! Like if you go Dam square in Amsterdam. You'll find nothing, only left overs by now haha! 

Anyway, so i waited till the end January to buy my new camera! And i found just the perfect one! It's the Samsung PL-200. So i bought it at Kijkshop. Which is dutch shop and sells everything from perfume to jewelry and electronics like phones and camera's. It was on sale for €99. And the original price was €179. That's a pretty good deal, right! 

I really don't know how i feel about the camera yet. I mean it takes great pictures. But when i try to film for example an haul, it just won't focus my products. I have tried everything. If you know how to fix that, please comment! So overall it's an pretty good camera! Want to know the specifications? Visit this link : Samsung PL-200 .

I hope i was helpfull. Any questions? Comment, and i'll answer you! I'll blog you tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment