Thursday, February 24, 2011

MAC fluid line compared to drugstore pencil liner.

So I'm not really sure why I'm comparing these two together. But I just felt like it. So I am going to do it. Anyway, today an comparison of MAC 's fluidline and Etos pencil liner. The pencil line was only €1.79 and MAC fluidline was either €15 or €15,50. Want to know more. Well, keep on reading. 



As you know MAC's fluidline is waterproof. And it really stays one all day long. Like it seriously stays on all day. And the pigment is amazing. It doesn't dry out or anything, even when you leave it open for like 10 minutes. And it just doesn't dry out. Honestly? Best eye liner I have ever tried in my entire life ! 


So Etos is a local drugstore here in the Netherlands. They sell from skin care to perfume and even baby stuff. So this pencil eyeliner I bought is also waterproof. The pigmentation is okay, but the pencil itself isn't that soft at all. It's a bit hard, but then not that hard that you can't even apply it. In overall this is the best drugstore eye liner in the Netherlands. My sister, mom and even my big niece uses this. And you won't even believe this €1,79. See the picture below. On which eye am I wearing fluid line? 

I'm wearing fluid line on the left and the drugstore liner in on the right. Can you see the difference? Anyway, I hope I was helpful and I'll talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment